To become an Approved Driving Instructor……
….. you need to pass 3 tests:
- Part 1: a theory test consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and a hazard perception test.
- Part 2: a one hour driving test
- Part 3: a test of your ability to instruct
These tests are conducted by DVSA. To learn more: CLICK HERE
- Part 1: no training fee’s will be charged. We’ll guide you through the revision process for free.
- Part 2: 10 hours training (on average) required @ £35 per hour
- Part 3: 40 hours training (on average) required @ £35 per hour
To find out more call 01623 622351 or call/text 07882225374 and ask for Jonathan